Aliunde Plus is a Kodi Video Addon that compatible with Kodi 18 and 19. We tested Aliunde Plus Kodi addon on both Kodi 18 and 19, it works smoothly on both versions. In this guide, I will show you how to install Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon.
Repo Name: Aliunde Plus
Tested on: Kodi 19 matrix, Kodi 18.9 Leia
Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon has a great-looking categorized menu.
Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon categories are: Aliunde Plus, Movies, TV Shows, Trakt, Last Link Played, Resume Watching, My RD History, RD Torrents, Search, Search History, and Settings.
We checked all the individual categories, and this is very helpful for the user. The Last Link Played and Resume Watching categories can save some time. For using Aliunde Plus Kodi Addon, you will need to authenticate the device with the real-debrid website. Don’t worry, and it is elementary.
Some Screenshots of the menu
How to Install Aliunde Plus Kodi Video Addon
1. Open Kodi
2. Click on the System Settings icon (left top side cog icon)
3. Click on File manager
4. Click on Add Source from the left side
5. Click on <None>
6. Now Type the Aliunde Plus Repository URL: https://fuse99.com/aliunde and click OK
7. Now we have to give a name for the Media Source by click on the media source box
8. Now type “aliunde” and click OK
9. Before starting the next process, please double check everything and click OK
10. Go back to Home Screen and click on Add-ons from the left side menu.
11. Select the Add-ons installer button from the left top menu
12. Click on Install from zip file
12.1. If you see this Auto-Update related warning then just click on Yes
13. Now a new window will open, Select “aliunde” here
14. Next Click on repository.aliunde-0.5.4c.zip
15. Wait few seconds, an Add-on download confirmation popup will open after the download completed