Chains is an all-in-one Real Debrid addon for Kodi. Chains Kodi Addon was recently updated for work with Kodi 19 Matrix version.
Repo Name: Chains Repository
Tested on: Kodi 19 matrix.
Chains Kodi Addon categorized with Tmdb, 4K Hub, Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Music, Comics, Stand Up, Regeneration, Slam City. Each category has subcategories, and everything looks very organized.
How To Install Chains Kodi Addon
1. Open Kodi
2. Click on the System Settings icon (left top side cog icon)
3. Click on File manager
4. Click on Add Source from the left side
5. Click on <None>
6. Type the Chains Kodi Add-on Repository URL: http://thechains24.com/ChainsRepo and click OK
7. Now give a name Media Source by click on the media source box
8. Now type “ChainsRepo” and click OK
9. Before starting the next process, please double check everything and click OK
10. Go back to Home Screen and click on Add-ons from the left side menu.
11. Select the Add-ons installer button from the left top menu
12. Click on Install from zip file
12.1. If you see this Auto-Update related warning then just click on Yes
13. Now a new window will open, Select “ChainsRepo” here
14. Next Click on repository.chainsrepo-0.0.6.zip (0.0.6is the latest version when we published this guide but if you found a new version then just install it.)
15. Wait few seconds, an Add-on download confirmation popup will open after the download completed
16. Click on Install from Repository
17. Select Chains Repository
18. Now click on Video Add-ons
19. Click on Chains
20. Click Install in the new window
21. Install Addon dependency packages click OK
22. Wait for the Add-on installed popup on the right side