TheOath is one of the best Kodi video add-ons working perfectly to scrap a vast amount of free links. We tested TheOath Add-ons on both Kodi 18.9 Leia and Kodi 19 matrix, we found TheOath add-ons working smoothly on both Kodi versions.
Repo Name: Host505 Repository
Tested on: Kodi 18.9 Leia and Kodi 19 matrix
TheOath has a great menu like Exodus. Its have Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Tools, Search.
Using the submenu, you can find your favorite videos easily by genre, year, people, language, most rated, most popular, etc.
How To Install The Oath Kodi Addon
1. Open Kodi
2. Click on the System Settings icon (left top side cog icon)
3. Click on File manager
4. Click on Add Source from the left side
5. Click on None here
6. Now Type the TheOath Repository URL: https://host505.github.io/ and click OK
7. Now we have to give a name for the add-ons repo by click on the media source box
8. Now type “oath” and click OK
9. Before starting the next process, please double check everything and click OK
10. Go back to Home Screen and click on Add-ons from the left side menu.
11. Select Add-on installer from the left top menu
12. Click on Install from zip file
13. Now a new window will pop up, Select “oath” here
14. Now on the new window Click on repository.host505-2.5.zip
15. Wait few seconds for the Add-on download confirmation popup on the right top corner