- 0.1 Good Afternoon Guys and Girls this blog will show you how to Install Project M Kodi addon , this is another option for your free sports streams with the new season upon us, get it installed on your device today. This addon has been updated today to fix a few issues. Current version number 1.20
- 0.2 Install Project M Kodi addon
- 0.3 Right lets get down to the nitty gritty and get this installed on your device.
- 0.4 If you have this repo already installed you can skip above and just follow below.
- 0.5 So Whats this addon all about?
- 0.6 You may also like these Articles:
- 1 Please share this Article by clicking on any of the below icons:
- 2 Related
Good Afternoon Guys and Girls this blog will show you how to Install Project M Kodi addon , this is another option for your free sports streams with the new season upon us, get it installed on your device today. This addon has been updated today to fix a few issues. Current version number 1.20
Install Project M Kodi addon
Good Afternoon to all, hope you are all well. Hope you are enjoying the new sections to the site on Skinning a lot of work has gone into this. Feedback good or bad via our twitter account as we are always looking to improve.
We welcome a few new bloggers to the team but are always looking for new ideas and content so if you fancy writing a blog or two drop me a tweet and we can have a chat.
The site views have slowed down slightly so i am going to need you help.
Promoting the site via all your social media outlets. This help us grow even more. So tell your friends, Family and work colleagues about our site.
Keep up to date wherever you are.
Remember we do this for free in our spare time for you!
Right lets get down to the nitty gritty and get this installed on your device.
- Open Kodi
- go to SYSTEM
- select File Manager
- Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following http://mwiz.uk/repo and click Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter name in media Source. I use Merlin
- Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Click on Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Choose Merlin
- Select Repositorymerlin.x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
If you have this repo already installed you can skip above and just follow below.
- Click Settings
- Click Addons
- Click Get Addons
- Scroll down and select Merlin Repo
- Click on Video Addons
- Then select Project M Kodi addon
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
So Whats this addon all about?
This addon on first testing looks quite decent for the whole family from Movies to TV Shows to Music it has it all.
This is a great all round addon and was very impressed on testing it, its packed with content, my son particularly enjoyed the Kids Audio Book section. We are currently listening to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and he is loving it.
It also has Sports IPTV section and loads more. anyway i will let you get it installed and have a look for yourself at this interesting new addon.
Until next Time
Anyway guys will catch up with all of you soon.
If you don’t follow us on Twitter you can do so by clicking HERE.
Why not Bookmark our page and check in with us on daily basis to see what’s new. We appreciate every one of you that follow us or read our articles. The feedback has been amazing. So, thank you. We really appreciate it.
Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. Furthermore, any third party software, third party addons, or products in our articles will receive no support in official Kodi channels. Best for Kodi is an information website. We as a website do not host, run or control any addons. We do not provide links for any streamed content. Any addons you choose to add are at your own discretion. We provide information on the addons that is freely available on the internet and from the addon developers themselves. We offer no support for any of the addons as they do not belong to us. We are not responsible for any content you choose to have on your device. Read the full Best for Kodi disclaimer here.
Protect your online identity with IPVanish. IPVanish let's you access geo restricted content, hide your online traffic identity and prevent your ISP throttling your connection. Be safe and smart with Kodi by using IPVanish.