- 0.1 Updated again to version v1.0.8 and working again this blog will show you how to Install PubFilms AddOn Kodi – So glad to see this great addon back, Big thanks to Mucky Duck for all of his hard work. This update has fixed the search function of the addon.
- 0.2 You may also like these Articles:
- 1 Please share this Article by clicking on any of the below icons:
- 2 Related
Updated again to version v1.0.8 and working again this blog will show you how to Install PubFilms AddOn Kodi – So glad to see this great addon back, Big thanks to Mucky Duck for all of his hard work. This update has fixed the search function of the addon.
Mucky Duck has been doing what he does best and he’s brought out a new movie add-on called PubFilms. PubFilms Kodi addon is fanstastic for all of your Movie and TV Show needs. With all of the latest releases, if you don’t have this add-on you are missing out.
For those of you don’t have Mucky duck repo follow these instructions:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and click Done
- Highlight the box underneath Name source anything you want for your reference.
- Select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Install from Zip File
- Click on the source you named
- Select Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notificatioMP
If you have the repository installed follow this to install Niter add-on:
- Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository
- Select Mucky Ducks Repo
- Video Add-ons
- Choose PubFilms
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Now let’s have a quick look at the add-on once you’ve clicked on it, as you can see from the following pictures there are a different sections
So that’s the new add-on from mucky duck, I’ve tried and I’m greatly impressed, give it a go yourself and why not pop over to twitter and give the dev a follow and tell him how much you love the add-on click Here to go his twitter feed.
Mucky also has other great add-ons in his repository click on links below to read our posts in them:
if you are having issues with this addon not working ensure that you go into the addon settings and turn off MetaData and it will work again
Kodi is a registered trademark of the XBMC Foundation. We are not connected to or in any other way affiliated with Kodi, Team Kodi, or the XBMC Foundation. Furthermore, any third party software, third party addons, or products in our articles will receive no support in official Kodi channels. Best for Kodi is an information website. We as a website do not host, run or control any addons. We do not provide links for any streamed content. Any addons you choose to add are at your own discretion. We provide information on the addons that is freely available on the internet and from the addon developers themselves. We offer no support for any of the addons as they do not belong to us. We are not responsible for any content you choose to have on your device. Read the full Best for Kodi disclaimer here.
Protect your online identity with IPVanish. IPVanish let's you access geo restricted content, hide your online traffic identity and prevent your ISP throttling your connection. Be safe and smart with Kodi by using IPVanish.